Church, Scenic Lookout, Sculpture
Calle Del Cristo (Esq. Rivadavia)
San Juan, San Juan 00900
- This cathedral is one of the oldest buildings in San Juan. Go inside to look for the tomb of one of San Juan's historic citizens; the resting place of explorer and governor Juan Ponce de Lon.
- Construida en 1521, alberga los restos del conquistador Juan Ponce de Len.
- O stio histrico da Old San Juan simplesmente apaixonante!
- Cute church that was also the site for one of the first churches in LATAM ! must stroll around looking up!
- Igreja bonita. Vale a visita.
- Was a happy time last I visited here, walking in on a wedding by accident. I'd send the bride a couple of cute photos with her and dad if only i knew how to get ahold of them.
- Amazing architecture!
- Lovely colonial architecture, an amazing time capsule of Puerto Rican religious history.
- Precioso....!!! La historia de mi pais
- Take a stroll around-it's free! There's services throughout the day if that's your kinda thing
- Una catedral nica en su tipo
- Very pretty-must see! And it's free
- The tomb of Juan Ponce de Len is inside, and the holiday services here are magnificent.
- The cathedral contains the tomb of the Spanish explorer and settlement founder Juan Ponce de Len.
- Una de las catedrales ms antiguas de Amrica.
- Beautiful church
- Beautiful Catholic Cathedral, impressive architecture. Love it.