Soup, Dim Sum
AEON Metro Prima Shopping Centre
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 52100
- i like Johnny's Restaurant alot bcoz last fri 14 march 2014 i celebrate my mum's bufday tere.....my flmy really njoy d dnnr...
- Must try thai belacan rice..
- Very bad service, the waiters don't want to face customers, and I don't understand their talking, simply not clear. You need to walk over to the counter to get them do things. sucks!
- Try to ask for the coffee ice cream. Is my favorite.. Try it out.. With a lot of chips.. Cool
- Best food in jusco, try Tom yam Mee hoon, pineapple fried rice, Thai tea... And etc, must try!
- D service is damn slow..
- The set meals are value for money. Taste is above average. Definitely will visit more.
- Now @ryan_821@stellaluii_1003@lingling_0718
- Staffs are getting more polite. Like the pineapple fried rice and golden mushroom. Steamboat is nice too. Can charge phone with power for steamboat heheh
- seafood tomyam and yam ice cream is really tasted good!
- Teriyaki chicken is really tasty , my bf and I really love it
- Very good service and clean around here. Thumb up for it !
- The mango salad is super yummy,on the reservation side pls get their name so theres no miscommunication and the bangla trainee here pretend they dont see you. Im turning green.service is very2 poor.
- But the bangla owez dunno what u wan.
- better steamboat than ala carte...saving...=)