$ $ $
Jalan Pantai Bersih (Telok Air Twar)
Butterworth, Pulau Pinang
+60 13-483 9912
- Service quite fast but that's all.Don't order fried prawn mantis with salted egg. It tasted like tasteless deep fried flour. Most of the people there ordered the famous tua pan but I rate it as 3/10.
- The Or Gao Bak ( Guinness stout pork) is a must try! Try out the Heh Ko Bak (prawn mantis) with salted egg! These 2 thumbs up! Dua Pan Ong just so so, famous as the it's with seafood.
- Service sucks. They treat customer like invisible while taking order. Will never come back again..
- Oh gao bak beh jiak!!! Anneh teng
- Nice food here bt many ppl ._.
- Famous for seafood hor fun
- Cheap and delicious! No wonder so many customers
- Service was so slow. They let you wait for 5 minutes before they see you sitting there. Hot environment.
- Overall not too bad. But the quality of fried egg is not that good compared to last time.
- kah su
- Tua Pan Ong