Café, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Grab some beers while your here!
- A bit more of an expensive option for an on-the-go lunch or dinner, but worth it if you like to be able to try a lot of foods that aren't even distantly related to one other (ie: chicken & spinach)
- Excellent craft beer selection, at good prices. You may need to go to a bottle shop for more rare stuff.
- Great vegetarian options!
- Breakfast sandwiches and pastries (donuts, danishes, croissants, etc.) are fantastic!!!
- Great beer selection. Mix and match your own six pack for only $12.00!
- 11.99 craft your own 6 pack! 200+ 12 oz singles mix/match! decent selection of 6ers and 22's at reasonable prices. May still have to go to a bottle shop for more rare stuff..
- $8.99lb buffet adds up quick! Panang curry chicken was satisfactory. Go easy on the Au gratin potatoes, they are heavy and aren't that good.
- Good Meatballs
- Ill sign up to be the tour director
- Nice patio area to enjoy a meal or do some work.
- Ohhh my God!! There needs to be a tour director for this place.