- Flat White : could be best coffee in Shanghai!
- GoodA delicious breakfast
- Good for breakfast when you are staying at the Indigo Hotel. Dinner is pretty bad and nothing special.
- Great view!
- Nice post for a business lunch meeting. Quiet
- A good day starts from wonderful breakfast buffet plus riverside view. Enjoy.
- Overstaffed and poorly trained. Overpriced food. I would advise just to go for coffee or tea and enjoy the view. Call ahead to reserve a table by the window.
- World class breakfast buffet that bests Australia! You'll find congee, dumplings, egg tarts, pork floss buns, exotic fruits, juices, house-made pumpkin jam, bread & butter pud (with custard) & more!
- If you were there when they have linguine carbonara special, it would be your lucky day :)