Georgetown, Pulau Pinang 10460
- Some Bangala waiters just don't remember what u order and lazy.
- Don't come here! Their service are really sucks and blind. Never come to place you drinks order. You'll end up finish your food without drinks serve.
- the fishball soup beh khi. 6 pcs RM 4 . too soft n using instant noodle soup seasoning .chiak lat
- Thai Style Beef Noodle, Taste it U Know it....
- Love the Indian corner. Tosai, capati and etc....good service and generous portion of curry and dhal.
- Here the Kuay Tiao Teang is fucking expensive.
- Thai food tomyam fried rice and maggi
- Bak kut teh rating 1/5.. Not nice
- Mee udang taste great with the tomato kuah...western food cheap & nice ~
- really suck...one ppl working only
- Agree that the service is simply super slow. Hot coffee brought to our table with most overflowed onto the saucer. What service
- Try the western food! Yummy and cheap !
- Only for foods and not for services. It's lousy and nightmare.
- The char koay teow is also nice !! Must try ! :D
- The sizzling noodle is so uek..
- This lady (speaks malay) selling water is damn rude
- Best wantan mee in the morning!
- One of my favorite hot-spot.Plenty choices of foods. Taste above good. Price reasonable. Plenty of parking. Worth the visit? Yes.
- The Tom Yam noodles in the morning are to die for! The Tom Yam stall isn't open on Wednesday and Thursdays though.
- Drinks service is bad. Curry Noodle is fantastic