Sculpture, Historic Site, Art Museum
24266 National Trails Hwy
Oro Grande, CA 92368
- If you need a really good reason to skip the nearby interstate and hit the mother road instead this is it. Leave the car and loose yourself inside the vintage bottle sculptures. Leave a tip.
- A real gem on Route 66, worth a visit. It's all free, some interesting bits here!
- Alles, vor allem der liebe nette alte "Kauz". ber Kunst kann man streiten, aber nicht ber das Auergewhnliche! Ein tolles und unvergessliches Erlebnis, das sich wirklich manifestiert!
- This is a great stop through the desert. Beautiful imagination of this artist. Stop in and just walk around. It is free, but there is a tip box. You might even be lucky enough to meet Elmer like us!
- Ha ha ha that some old aged gun
- Cowlic Rd.
- Not much happening on the 15 anyway, so you might as well hop off and visit this gem off Route 66. Great space to explore.
- Strange to say the least especially with the sun setting. Great photos
- Randomly located in the middle if no where on Route 66 it's a pretty awesome reason to get out of the car.
- Its very quirky and not for everyone. The creator might best be described as eccentic. Example of filk art
- Love seeing all the amazing old artifacts and art
- Leave the owner a tip in the mailbox. There's tons of birds that live here :) amazing things!
- Definitely something interesting and out of the norm.