Food Court, Asian
Jalan Batu Ferringhi
Batu Feringgi, Pulau Pinang 11100
- Best on the beach! And really cheap!
- Laksa, Home made spring roll, fried oyster, grilled sting ray & satay are nice~
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Mee Udang (stall next to satay). BEST Mee Udang I ever had!! The Giant Prawns are SO FRESH. LUV IT!! ^*^
- Teppanyaki udon! <3 . Add more noodles for extra RM1. Normal sized one is too little lol
- the italian pizza&pasta were great! Enjoying the pizza much. As good as pizza hut! Thumbs up!
- Overpriced -.-
- dont forget your table number when ordering at the hawkers!
- Try Ee Foo Mee with egg ...very nice !!!
- Probably the best food place we find in Batu Ferringhi.
- The pineapple fried rice isn't good as mentioned before. It costs RM5. However prawn Mee is still acceptable, give it a try.
- Try mee udang/prawn mee near satay stall. Absolutely delicious! Ask for local taste if u're trying Malaysian food.
- Hokkien prawn mee soup delicious and price is cheap only RM 3.50
- Must try the spring roll..awesome ^_^
- Beef Satay is awesome!!laksa,prawn Mee,fried oyster.thumbs up
- The italian penne carbonara is absolute fantastic.
- Good joint for a nice meal at a resonable price. Many different cuisines under one roof . Covered food court , in the middle of the night shopping street. Perfect for a rainy evening.
- Wide selection of local, Indian, Thai food is here.