165 Mallory Ave
Jersey City, NJ 07304
- Grilled Chicken on garlic bread with fresh mozzarella and roasted peppers. By far the best sandwich!
- Great food. I will come here again.
- It's carmine . Need I say more
- Possibly the best Italian food in Jersey City. My favorite is their vodka sauce, but nothing disappoints. I just wish they kept longer hours. The place is small and they get busy, so call ahead.
- Friendly deli. Everything is fresh. Vodka sauce is to die for. Nice selection of meats. Worth the trip.
- eggplant parm with ziti!
- Delicious food!!!
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Rigatoni Bolognese special for only $8 was both delicious and abundant.
- Grilled chicken, balsamic vinaigrette, fresh mozz, roasted red peppers on garlic bread. Heaven.
- Greatest pasta fagioli And the broccoli Rabe is to die for
- Delicious soup - $2.50 gets you a hearty bowl
- Order anything! It's all tasty. Don't go at lunch time though. Super busy!
- Everything is soooo delicious from stuffed shells to chicken soup
- Penne vodka all day.