179 Jalan Bukit Bintang
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 55100
+60 3-2148 2686
- Do not underestimate this mall. This new revamped mall is looking better and better everyday. They have the best food court I've ever tasted. Clothes shop all quite nice. Come and see! ;)
- check out the fashion shop[ethnic]^^* i sure u wil like the different feel v mix and match japanese style~ .
- Farenheit 88. Not Farenhait
- A smallish mall, with lots of stores to open soon. Home to some local brands not available in other malls
- New Interior, New Outlets, New Trends, New faces...Fahrenheit88, you've amazed me after 9 years, and brought back the childhood memories when this building previously called KL Plaza. BRAVO! =D
- Formerly known as KL Plaza. With new look, it's become more luxury mall in Kuala Lumpur.
- Visit Alternate HQ at the arcade area,3rd floor every weekend for some pure live malaysian indie music, just ask around for the old kl plaza shoplot inside farenheit 88!
- At here maybe look like a bit down.. But it take a year to make it happening.. so just enjoy and see what have around then later comment about it.. :)
- Nowhere else for easy parking
- Very nice and quite shopping mall .. love it
- Not bad :)
- MUST visit ELLUI ACCESSORIES when u come to Fahrenheit, lot of nice bracelet , bags, clutch etc..
- Nothing much besides a big big UNIQLO.
- Parking fees RM5 after 5pm
- DiGi subscribers will enjoy 30% off on second menu drinks purchased @Pacific Coffee. Offer valid from 1st July till 31st August 2011.
- The best place to shop...=D
- Uniqlo ..... Look like market ......
- there is a dive shop here , check out sun paradise + dive for your diving gear
- Uniqlo at here more choices than other oulet
- Uniqlo uniqlo uniqlo!!!!!