Nightclub, Event Space
9:00pm - 2:00am
11:00pm - 4:00am
11:00pm - 4:00am
- 3 stories topped with an indoor-outdoor roof, a bar with 125 types of rum, Latin beats, & a Nuevo Latino menu supplying all sweet plantain dumplings you can crush w/o putting the brakes on your salsa
- Enjoy the taste of salsa? Richie Gonzales and the Copacabana All-Stars play classic rhythms from the 80s and 90s, bringing a global Latin flavor to the music of the night.
- Loud, obnoxious and tacky
- It's a $15 cover charge and they make you check-in your coat for $4. O how I miss Philly.
- Dirijo gay de ambiente latino lleno de chicos hispanos muy sexos y calientes muy bueno
- The Red Sangria is delicious!!
- The food is surprisingly good despite the yelp 3 star review.. Snapper is the best! 3.5-4 review
- Go to ....
- Salsa on 2sdays New York style salsa dance party every Tuesday at 9pm at their penthouse bar a short walk off Times Square
- Nice club venue
- Best American Nightclub!
- merengue, salsa, bachata, everyone's mostly standing around until midnight like a creep wall but then they start dancing. fun for dancing though
- Do not go here. 3 girls in our group were groped several times by old men! If you are under 40 and without a date, DO NOT go here.
- Buen sitio para bailar salsa.
- salsa and La Clave socials
- Beautiful place! And the bartender will be right with you; as soon as she's done texting that is...
- Surprisingly awesome food here!
- One more Friday down !
- Do NOT go there if you are not spainish or under 40. Terrible place. Forsquare discount does NOT work.
- New Years Eve 2014 party at Copacabana Supper Club, New York, NY, early @ Tuesday December 31 2013. Grab your tickets @ http://tinyurl.com/qjyhfdp