23725 New York State 342
Watertown, NY 13601
- GREAT VALUE - Alot of food for your dollar. Friendly staff. The ultimate in greasy spoons. If you sit at the counter your close enough to touch the grill cook. Put this diner on your list. Trk parking
- One of the best places around for breakfast food
- They have one of the best fish dinners.
- Food is generally pretty good. Service is questionable lately. Not sure whats going on, but waitresses often grumpy and tables often dirty for long periods of time.
- Looks like everything is great here. Fish Fry Friday's are yum-o
- Greasy spoon.
- Delicious food!
- Breakfast was yummy. Wish the gravy was thicker but good food and good service. Have to try lunch and dinner next!
- Their hot beef is always delicious :)
- The first and last place I ate at in Watertown. The only resturant I miss.
- My husband swears by the country fried steak special!
- Try the Trucker Special - Great Steak and Eggs!! Would recommend to get something on the Home Fries. They're a little dry without.
- omelets are good!!! just dont get the grapefruit juice, it sucks