- Plenty of perfectly tasty, reasonably healthy, and ultra-amply portioned food, from blackened tilapia at the dinner hour to $1.25 baklava.
- Great halal cooked foods, price is good and well portioned. Store is clean and the market has everything you need. Take a trip upstairs for a large amount of books, Islamic dvds and clothing.
- The place where all saudi students at PA used to shop in . But it is really expansive comparing with all local american shops , so with time we shift to other shops to vet our goods except meat
- Perfect spot for a middle eastern late night pick me up and cheap incense!
- The best place to soothe your 3am falafel jones as the place is open 24-hours.
- The lamb is supposed to smell like that.
- Come here wasted for a good laugh.