5th Ave S (at Gulfshore Blvd)
Naples, FL 34102
- Great beach! Decent parking. Close enough to the pier to walk, but far enough to stay away from the crowds.
- Park in the free parking garages at the other end of Fifth and enjoy a stroll to and from the beach through a picturesque street lined with great places to eat, shop and get out of the sun.
- Nice beach! Super easy to access from downtown! But parking is hard to find at busier times of the day, so you can always walk or bike!
- Easy walk from downtown Olde Naples, take a stroll after dinner to watch the sunset.
- Hands down the nicest beach I've ever seen.
- Beautiful beach
- Oscar freire melhorada em Naples!!!
- Check out the pier for snacks and fishing (you don't need a license) also spot a few dolphins!