Dim Sum, Chinese
Jalan Radin Tengah, Bandar Baru Sri Petaling
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 57000
- Fish balls now taste more like flour balls.
- The lo mei kee is so oily, the chee cheong fen is average. Nothing special. But is cheap. The Kopi C got sugar inside tho not with milk :/
- Honest business!
- First dim sum for year 2015...okok...
- First time here, so so only.
- Now the friendly old man is no longer running the place. Somehow the quality of food has dropped.
- The ha kau is very good, must try.
- The red wine meat pau is a must-try! Especially for Foochows.
- Change of ownership and hence change of food quality.
- is the best!
- dim sum galore!
- Very very bad service.