$ $ $
5724 Route 9 (In Viking Yacht Marina)
New Gretna, NJ 08224
- Great deck! Great staff! Great food! Bugs? Hey, it's on the water near the pines! Gnats are history by late June. Then the greenies arrive. :-) it's all good!
- I was there on a Saturday, Cinco De Mayo, and the place was virtually empty, most likely because Breezes on the Bass River Bar and Grill is full of unfriendly employees. It's a disgusting dive!
- Great place to stop for a drink and good food. Come by land or dock your boat.
- Live bands here are a nice touch to a great outdoor deck.
- Sunsets are great. Drinks are better and the service is always great. Laurel is the bartender of choice for a Rum Runner and Maxine always brings service with a smile!
- Someday there will be a sign on Route 9 to help you find us!!
- Breezes on the Bass River Bar and Grill is full of the most unfriendly employees you'd ever have the misfortune to meet. It's a disgusting little dive full of horrible workers. DO NOT go there....
- Yes, green heads are bad too- ended up with 20 bites by the end of dinner! Food is good though!
- sit inside! the gnats are BRUTAL!
- Place SUCKS!!!!!!!! Food and service is the worst at the Jersey Shore period!!!!!!!