Jalan Manis 4
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
- Few of the staffs won't smile, very cocky face . Zzzz.. But the food is good. Long time to serve though
- It takes forever to be served..usually closed by 3pm
- Cashier pretty cocky as she's a long time staff here. Maybe the boss's woman. Does nothing but ordering around. Fucked up face. Still. One of the good places to have fish head.. Serving time improved!
- Always come early if u want fish paste noodle.
- Tasty soup, creamy-tomatoish-wine
- If u are rush in time, make it another day, even only 2 table ahead us, they still need 15 - 25 min to serve our food. Service are sucks, if they smile to you, make sure you get a lottery for that day
- Food is nice but the serving is so slow.
- I like their fish head. But prefer if they can add more ginger to the soup.
- Fresh fish head with plain soup @ Rm5.80 is so so only - diluted soup
- I was here for breakfast on 2 diff occasions, food was served in 5 mins. The Soup has a bit of wine taste and you can opt for milk or without milk in your soup. Worth the visit.
- worth of waiting, won't regret...
- The best fish head meehoon in KL
- Super expensive fish head meehoon. Raw fish head with only bones and yet still charged us at RM9.00 per bowl. Lousy customer service!!!!
- Been here for years. But the past two times i came, the soup's taste was super disappointing. Probably won't come back any soon.
- Actually taste not bad.
- Xo fried fish noodle not bad ~
- Food quality is drop.
- , u can choose either milky soup or clear soup based
- Best fish head noodles
- The best fish head noodles I have ever tasted! Especially with the chilli! (Y)