2308 W Devon Ave
Chicago, IL 60659
- Best ras malai in town. Watch out for sharp edges on plastic spoons
- Kashmiri Chai is Must Try. Samosa is good too . "Paya(Lamb Bone soup)" is pretty good comes with a Naan.
- Lol I'd go hear if Tahoora's closed. Their food was decent, the halwa puris on the weekends were okay, their chai's and sweets I wasn't too big of a fan of.
- The samosa chaat here is delicious!
- Kashmiri chai ftw
- Don't bother coming here for Halwa pori if Tahoora is still serving
- Found a great tip! 20% Off Food http://bit.ly/rsz10j
- Excellent beef samosas. Try it.
- Awesome taste for all the sweets that we tried. Loved their jilapi (jalebi). Would love to be back to try some of their savory items.