Trail, Scenic Lookout
Jefferson (Baldwin Hills)
Culver City, CA 90232
- Bring Water.. And never look up, til u get to the top... Then Smile :-)
- From the bottom to the top of the stairs is approximately .15 miles of climbing.
- Bring water and music, go at your own pace don't worry about how fast other people are going
- Going down stairs walking or running is a detrimental to your joints
- just look down at the stairs, if u look up the site my be daunting/discouraging
- The hike is worth the beautiful view !
- The whole area on the side and at the top of the hill is a snail minefield. Watch your feet.
- Getting mind and body back in order and on the right track.
- Make sure u bring plenty of water, stretch before u go up n take ur time.. U will feel accomplished once u get to the top :)
- This is great morming start !
- It's definitely worth it.
- 282 stairs to the top
- Great place to get free exercise , but sadly I'm afraid of heights .. So I can only go up so far then I have to take the trails
- Don't rush to the top. You can do it.
- Join the ladies from Fit Kittens every Saturday at 9 a.m. check our site www.fitkittens.com
- Save yourself some money and park on the street!!!
- Almost died going up, but the view once you get there is amazing!!!
- Don't underestimate these damn stairs. A quarter through and you'll be huffing and puffing. Pretty at the top, pollution and all.
- If you're afraid of heights, probably not your thing. Beautiful view of the city at the top of the hill.