- Great service. Try Jack's fried lobster with a pint of Shipyard Summer Ale...mmm
- Every year I have to come to kaler's ( kind of a family tradition) and they never disappoint me
- Lobsters & clams. Corn on cob. House beer & wine. Everything! Can't go wrong. Paper plates, plastic tools. Fresh, fabulous seafood, right off the boat! Among the best prices in the midcoast!
- The lobster chowder was heavenly!! Worth coming back for. The double lobster was great... The blueberry pie was out of this world... Just our servant didn't connect with us well, though she was ok!!!!
- Potato skins and mozzarella sticks, enough said!
- The Spicy Lobster Corn Chowder is cream based has good amount of claw meat & copious amounts of corn. Sweetness is just right and the texture of the corn is a pleasant surprise.
- Wicked good! $23 for double lobster, baked potato. Great service too.
- Great friendly server. Great food. On vacation from Rochester, NY
- Slow service today but good food overall.
- The buffalo chicken sandwich is to die for!
- Staff is super friendly and the food was delicious!!! :)
- Staff was super friendly and the clam chowder was excellent. Loved the fried tortilla bowl!