$ $ $
- Take the salt shaker
- Try the Pork Belly in bun with Kimchee and spicy Maple sauce... Just a peace of heaven in your mouth!
- So excited French onion soup is back on the menu!
- Excellent gluten free rolls and the staff is great about GF diners!
- This place was the place to be at the inns at Equinox on Saturday night it was packed with people and good live music but the awesome part was outside where the fire pit was, it was really cool
- The Reisling was really good...
- Worst mojito ever! No cane sugar, no lime and 2 leafs of mint!
- Was bummed they don't serve French onion soup anymore.
- Order the French onion soup. Or the shaved ny strip panini!
- Really nice atmosphere and friendly staff. We had breakfast here one morning during our stay at Equinox and considering the prices in the area I'd say it was fair to high but no complaints.
- Our waiter was amazing, RAY brought me breakfast for lunch with fantastic Vermont ham. Yummy
- Not so good. The effort is there but the food is not fresh.