142 Jalan Burma
Georgetown, Pulau Pinang 10050
- Old Chicken Porridge Stall 6.00 pm to 11.00 pm Closed on every Saturday & Sunday. Also Kopi O Kaw. GPS : 5.42357,100.321698
- Most of the food there is good. Typical Penang hawker fare. Can be a little crowded before 10.00am though.
- Coffee and noodles can be had for only a few ringgit. Fast and easy
- You can order roti canai from shop beside and they will send over
- Koay trow thng is awesome. Worth a try.
- Great Prawn Mee.Tgere are 2 stalls .Both yummy. Young shop keep can speak Cantonese Hokkien English wow
- Poached chicken with porridge, curry noodle and dumplings are the only food available. All of them are yummy!
- I in love dinner curry mee and chicken porridge ! Best in Penang
- Curry Mee + extra prawn very nice
- One of the best Hokkien mee in town - maintaining the original taste with no new add-on.