Souq Waqif (Al Souq St.)
+974 4435 5554
- Eski yap minarisi, mistik dekoru,ak ve kapal oturma alan,gler yzl servis ve en nemlisi de ok leziz yemekleri ile harika bi fas restaurant...
- Try the moroccan tea and the lamb tajine with prunes and almonds.
- Amazing coucous, but the staff is not friendly and the service is bad.
- Grape & mint shisha + thym tea
- Terrible service. Totally overshadows the food!
- Too crowded during weekend. Experience a bad treatment with one staff, others are amazing service
- Great tajine, marocco tea and Shisa.
- Try the Tajine Camel.
- The lentil soup is amazing!
- Staff is awfully rude, but still have best Moroccon tea is amazing
- Amazing place,cheap good Sheesa, nice people
- Try thr moroccan harir soup.
- If it is crowded then expect to wait a long time for your food.
- Try apple with mint shisha flavor. The best!!! Hit it with hot chocolate.
- Disappointing sheesha..
- Open late!!
- Nice place to sit in winter and enjoy a moroccan cuisine menu or tea with Shisha ,has limited offering in dishes ,staff are helpful but should communicate and be around clients more..
- Tasty zalouk.
- Perfect for a tea and shisha