Movie Theater, Cineplex
- $5 matinee, $7 regular price (+$2.50 for 3D) pretty much the cheapest around
- By far the best theater in the area, cheap and clean. Not much more you can ask for!
- $5 matinee is so worth it! FIVE DOLLARS.
- Great Movie Prices, $5 Matinee, and $7 Evening Ticket Prices, or $5 with a Student ID,
- Has the best employees ever!
- This theater is about twenty seconds off the 84, two seconds away from Dunkin Donuts and one minute from Billy O's. Great location.
- Come here for the cheap matinee movies...perfect way to spend the afternoon!
- Free refills on large popcorn & sodas
- Cheapest theatre around. Clean and on the smaller side - which is nice. Close to 84
- Great location at a great price!!!
- All of the theaters have the new, big recliner seating. Also, easy to bring beer in ;)
- All moves are $7 and $5 everyday. 10 for 3D. And yes its cold!
- Automatic chairs are pretty nice
- This has the right touch for an older theatre, The recliners are so Comfortable.
- Sat in 2nd row from door when you walk in, middle section. 3D movie. There's a glare in your glasses from lights behind you!! Annoying! Sit in 3rd row or farther. AC was blasting.Bring jacket/blanket
- I like all
- Matinee is inexpensive even though they installed Recliner seats. Because of the recliners there is less seating. Get tickets early and find seats or you may have to sit separate from your family.
- Loved this local theater but now that they installed reclining seats it is remarkably comfortable.
- It's a wonderful movie theater but was recently purchased by AMC theaters. There won't be any changes until April but if you have rewards there use them soon.
- 5$ movies all matinee and huge red luxury recliners