BBQ, American, Bar
- Beer specials, and they serve food late into the night. BBQ here is great, fun in the summer.
- The ribs are awesome!
- Wings are small and breaded served naked with dipping sauce. Not great, wouldn't order again.
- Liked the chili. Had great ribs and beans:-) The yams were good. Service excellent
- Jakes juice was awesome!!had some grape bombs too!!
- Don't put salt shakers in the big beer mugs or they'll charge you.
- Try Mama Selita's jalapeo ketchup.
- Smokin' Jakes is open late, the perfect place to sober up with breakfast omelets and hash browns after bar close. Call a $5 Boji ride cab while you eat.
- Best Breakfast Ever! Highly recommend the Smokin' Jakes Omlet
- Racist #cooper #nevergohere
- Never go here
- Tip your bartender!!!! StoriesFromBartenders dot com
- Eat some chicken strips sober or not.
- The chicken strips and honey mustard are awesome!! (Lunchtime)
- $1 beers all summer long! (from 10pm-12am)