26 Lake Ave.
Oak Bluffs, MA
- Biscuits are great but the chicken and waffles are also a winner. Service is fast and attentive as well.
- Great place for breakfast, nothing fancy just good food. Go early!!
- Busy spot on a Saturday. One of our favourite brunches during our stay. Large selection: Granola was absolutely delicious and French toast perfectly prepared. Very efficient service.
- Food was delicious. Biscuits were yummy. Banana French toast, sausage biscuit, monte Christo were excellent. Long wait. No bathroom. It was worth it though.
- The marscapone stuffed creeps and omelets were delicious.
- One of the few places to serve breakfast late on the island. Great coffee, excellent service. Get the biscuits & gravy.
- No bathrooms. Head to the Public ones across the street if you need to.
- If you like corned beef hash, you'll love the linguica hash!
- Don't sit near the counter/kitchen door at peak breakfast hours or be prepared to be completely stressed out by all the yelling and running around