20695 SD Highway 240
- This visitors center for the Badlands National Park is great. Make sure to catch the movie and stop in to see paleontologists at work. Gift shop is great too.
- It can get really crowded, especially near lunch time. Great material inside if you can push through the crowd.
- Helpful rangers, potable water, vintage postcards, free wifi, and a fantastic 20 minute film on the Badlands called "Land of Stone and Light."
- Fan fucking static. Best visitors center I've seen. Learned so much. Recommend you make this your first Stop at the park
- Do this before Badlands visit
- Get your passport stamped!