Deli / Bodega
635 E 47th St (Champlain)
Chicago, IL 60653
- Love the Chicken & Poblano Pepper Soup
- Delicious. Try the Italian panini! I had a salad, umm mmm good.
- Love all their foods! Fresh ingredients!
- Love the way you can create your own salads and great soup & sandwich lunch specials
- Loved the chicken poblano soup!
- The 1/2 sandwich, & salad is perfect - the Reuben is the bomb!!!
- The Caribbean iced tea is soooooooo good!
- If you don't get the tomato bisque with the grilled cheese then it's your losss!!!
- Vegetarian panini is awesome
- Best Mickey freaky salad you can get in the city and its super cheap!
- Salmon salad...
- I like the 1/2 Sandwich and Soup at Lunch. Chicken Dumplings and the Chili are always good. Call your order in for quicker service.
- Reuben and Grilled Chicken Boss
- Soups and salads. Everything is fresh
- The Caribbean sweet tea is bomb!
- Great food in Bronzeville. Their soups are SO good!
- Build your own Salad is a Plus here
- Sun dried panini added chicken so good
- Awesome customer service!!!!
- The Peach Lemonade & Caribbean Iced Tea are to die for