Historic Site, National Park
- President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama participated in a wreath laying ceremony to honor those who lost their lives on 9/11, and to commemorate the tenth anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.
- Working here for the past three years has been one of the best experiences of my life and I would highly recommend stopping out and talking to one of the rangers or the volunteer ambassadors.
- If youre traveling across PA, take a quick stop to pay your respects to true American heroes.
- The crash site of Flight 93 is now a National Park and memorial to the bravery and heroic actions of the crew and passengers. More information can be found here. http://www.nps.gov/flni/index.htm
- RIP to those who needlessly lost their lives to terrorism. We will always remember you.
- an easy stop off of 30 and 76. Always open, regardless of weather. Very moving memorial to those of Flight 93.
- Don't follow GPS directions. They take you in a circle. Also, last entry is 6:30 PM. It's worth the trip because they didn't let the bastards win. God bless their families and their souls.
- Take it in and remember.
- God Bless America
- Take time to do the cell phone tour. The rangers and volunteers ( Carl) do a great job.
- Bring water, it can be a long walk from parking to the wall. They have wheelchairs there if you have someone who needs one. Everyone there is very helpful, kind and knowledgeable. Very moving site.
- Simple yet a beautiful memorial. Very moving!
- Never forget
- RIP Heroes!
- Talk to the Ambassadors at the site. The rangers are well-informed, but most of the ambassadors are locals who were there, and they can tell you stories.
- A truly well thought-out design concept for this memorial. A bit out of the way but well worth the drive. It will be even more amazing once the whole memorial path and visitors center are complete.
- Sad so sad
- If you need a reminder why the people of this country are the reason why America is the best country in the world, visit this memorial!
- Keep your kids from running around...it's a MEMORIAL!! And when the guides are talking, GET OFF YOUR CELL PHONE!
- Very solemn memorial. Be sure to talk to the rangers, they are very knowledgeable about the events surrounding Flight 93.