Gas Station, Food & Drink, Convenience Store
- SLOWEST food service ever
- Slowest sheetz in existence
- i love sheetz food. and the new items taste great
- Took 20 minutes for them to make my order...a pretzel. Wow, they're not doing too good today...
- Gross bathrooms
- This place is always way busy at night. Why only three people? Bucknell semester is starting, And please give us more girl with glasses and bobby.
- Feed the Van
- A little bit more heat in the bathrooms would be nice
- Been here twice in the past week. Bathrooms were clean and pleasant both times. Food is very good, but they take forever to get it to you. NOT a place to order "fast" food unless you have some time.
- Looks like things have changed and gotten better in 2012.
- Slowest, robot service I've ever encountered at a Sheetz & I drive a lot. At times you've got to suck it bc they have the cheapest fuel, but I believe this is the last time I stop. Horrid service.
- The bathrooms are spotless and there's always sexy customers when I'm here. I'm moving in.
- Food is amazing and the people are friendly. Also, the bathrooms are always clean when I have come.
- Complain to corporate about the lack of staff. Slow! Damn!
- Yeah Sheetz isn't known for getting food to you fast. Slow as hell!
- Not the fastest or best run Sheetz. Literally just watched my finished food sit and wait while she went on to work on other peoples' food. Someone needs to be retained!
- Vanilla cream with caramel... yum
- The morning staff are rude, huffing and puffing when you put in your order for a special drink because they have to make it.
- The staff never smiles or gives you a proper greeting. It's very depressing. I came in one time and their tea urns were on the floor and there were black streaks on the floor. Unsanitary!
- I didn't get to use the bathroom here, but I bet it was awesome.