$ $ $
96, Jalan Besar Dengkil
Dengkil, Selangor 43800
- The chili fish is a must try! ;)
- Chili fish, grilled big head prawn
- Not a big fan of hokkien mee n pork knuckle but I like d aunthencity of this place.
- ho chiak
- The Sang Mee and pork ribs bihun are a must try.
- The chili fish is the signature here. There are many local famous people been to this seafood restaurant
- The chili fish is so darn good
- Be careful some fish could so expensive Rm700
- Chili fish is great.
- Chili fish a must try..overall food is great with reasonable price.
- house tofu and fishball dish is great!
- Highly recommend to ask price before ordering. Food here is delicious. The big shrimp head was overpriced...
- Went on a Sunday and it wasn't open
- Chili fish a must to order. The use 'sek pan' fish to serve. Spring onion ginger lala also worth a try. We came here with 6 pax but the dishes are actually for 8pax. Definitely 'peng, leng, jeng'
- This chilli fish is good
- The dry fried prawn is nice and delicious !!!
- the prawns is awesomely good!
- Chili fish tasty! Portion big but price cheap....
- Spicy fish, tofu fish ball, yamcake porky! That's all the signatures we ordered!