Chinese, Seafood, Asian
Lot 35604, Jalan Kuchai Lama
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 58200
+60 3-7982 6155
- Free parking, free wifi and their service was so good! Food also not bad ;)
- service is s-l-o-w.... staff don't seem to know what's going on, what you've ordered (they'll ask when they bring the food how many baskets), hv to be constantly reminded of things.
- Live band.. Good food... Reasonable price for restaurant... Good sound system... Overall environment is good to relaxxx
- Dim sum here is good, but air-cond is not cold enough.
- Dimsum here is not bad. They have the stuffed red chilies. Hehe
- Food is really good here. So is the service
- Food taste was so so.. foreigners waitress also blur blur. Anyway, chee cheong fun was nice!
- Please don't order the lao sha bao... The worst I have ever had. Seriously is like the worst!
- The food taste good, dim sum is alright. Packed during the weekends. But... Service is kinda slow.
- Dim sums are bright as the sun.
- Environment good, enough car park, some cars double park, making a nuisance to others
- Dim sum Good!
- Banana pancakes fantastic. Nice environment
- Food is good. Service is good too.
- Good food good service and of course , free wifi
- Don't come for dimsum after 1pm, what also habis-_-
- #great #service good #food is nice #recommended
- I love the tim sum here. During lunch time they hv lunch set which is cheap. Jackpot machine r available at G floor if u were to try your luck.
- The dishes are not bad
- Ohhh yea! The pub the beer the band and of course the girls