American, Bar, Burgers
- Don't let the prices scare you, it is an airport after all. The corned beef hash and eggs is amazing and has a pretty good amount of food.
- Asne is a fantastic server. Ask for her!
- Nicole gives the corned beef hash a "thumbs up"
- Don't expect this one to live up to the expectations of the location near music row. It doesn't even come close.
- Great breakfast!!
- Great people watching fast friendly service and a yummy breakfast!
- Skip this place for lunch - sandwiches are not good. Hamburgers look even worse.
- I had the worst Rueben sandwich of my life here. It was SO BAD. Eat here with extreme caution.
- Excellent spot for breakfast. Consistently good service.
- Terrible service!
- Flight delayed 2.5 hours...having a bite to eat
- Gray line airport shuttle to/from downtown $12 one way $20 roundtrip. 615-275-1180. Cab bet $25-30 plus tip.
- Its just ok - takes a bit to get in & out.
- Very convenient spot. Everybody comes by here.
- My "cheese omelette" was literally two scrambled eggs with slices of cheese broiled on top
- The potato cakes are amazing.
- Weirdest name. But good spot for a quick drink.
- The best breakfast at he airport.
- Maybe slightly above average as far as airport food goes. Plus you won't have to take out a 2nd loan on your house to buy breakfast.
- Some of the worst service I have ever received. Tried to order a glass of red wine all they had out of the five to choose from on the menu was the highest price wine, take it or leave.