Beach, Surf Spot
- Sand Castle competition is crowded as hell but rocks! Don"t miss it...first Saturday of June.
- Why wait until the summer to enjoy the beach? During the winter, this cool and desolate landscape is perfect for a leisurely stroll. Dogs love it.
- I like to chill around the beach but I never get in the water. The gulf coast in Galveston never appealed to me. I was also stung by 2 jellyfish here so beware.
- Galveston's East Beach is the coolest and biggest beach in Texas. Don't believe us? Check it out for yourself!
- Watch out for the wall of Mosquitos!
- Go early and often if you want to pick up some shells.
- Open space. Quiet. Beautiful. Clean.
- Great location. Great place to stay. Beautiful views.
- I will not go back to this place, atleast not in summer. Its pretty hot. And we had to park our car quite far away although they had a parking area near to the beach. Its not that clean.
- wonderful beach.
- see the excellent view of sunrise and sunset from here.
- I didnt know but looks like you can bring beer on this beach! Next time bring some #Saint Arnolds
- Amazing beach park - biggest one in Texas and nice amenities!
- Costs to much! $12 to $15 dollars to park your car on in any sand beach. A big tourist TRAP!