Scenic Lookout, Park, Trail
1 Peak Dr (Park Dr)
Meriden, CT 06451
- Drive was longer than expected but great sights. Once you get to the Castle there are spectacular views and as long as you are not afraid of heights there are rocks to stand on to get even closer.
- The view Worths the hiking!
- My favorite scenic with outlook in Connecticut. Easy to access and great for pictures!
- "Castle" might be a teeny bit of an overstatement, but it's still a great spot. Hike up and judge everyone who drove.
- An early morning hike to the top is worth it.
- Beautiful place to hike!!!
- A lot kind of trees every kind of green amazing landscape
- Beautiful views from the top. You can drive or hike up.
- If you goto the castle during the fall season be sure to dress warm for the wind at the top.
- Don't get close to the edge at the top
- Awesome views of Meriden and the surrounding Connecticut landscape. The climb to the too is well worth it.