1401 NE 42nd St (at University Way NE)
Seattle, WA 98105
- Now serving sushi!
- Each Sausage, Egg, and Muffin Sandwich is made to order and brought out fresh. In addition, they only use fresh eggs (no pre-formed goop), so the sandwich is packed with savory goodness.
- Sweet-potato-cake is really great! And the green tea macarons were ok although they were below my expectation.
- Twice baked almond croissant is amazing
- If you like to drink flavored latte, I find this place to have good latte in a well-lit and comfy environment in the middle of the university district. The pastries are well-made and very enjoyable an
- Their cookies and cakes are worth every penny. Too bad I'm fat now.