- Their IPA on draft is something special.
- 9/13/2014 ~ boneless buffalo chicken - clam chowder - mahi fish sandwich - lobster roll - waitress Katrina from Serbia was delightful.
- It's now 2014 and I have to give some good reviews here. So far, all our drinks are excellent. Our waitress from Serbia is wonderful. Clam chowder is delish.
- If warm beer is your thing you're in the right spot!
- We only read the reviews after we ordered the drinks. Thought I got something called a mojito. I guess I asked for limes and soda water?
- Do yourself a favor and just don't eat here. Beer is warm, frozen drinks taste like dirty coconut water and the food is not good. Way better food in oak bluffs.
- Lobster roll is sooo small and underwhelming. Go to offshore ale for stuffed large lobster roll for $1 more
- Frozen margarita was worse I ever had. Tasted like frozen milk. Ew
- Avoid the frozen drinks.