Coffee Shop, Asian
14, Jalan Teluk Pulai (Tmn seputeh)
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
+60 3-2274 5495
- Evening lady doesn't know how to smile. Otherwise quite good
- UniFi, woot! The password is "customercaree" (yes, with a double 'e')
- Be it night or be it day, Jaya trumps Restoran Seputeh anytime. Hipsters, beware - you might not be welcome here. (BTW, the sweet 'n sour pork and beef rice noodles are divine.)
- The economy rice during noon time is affordable and tasty.
- Soups are good, also try simple and nice 'wo dan mee' - wantan noodles in superior broth with fish paste & spinach
- Curry mee best in seputih.
- it seems they are using the same broth for all their noodle. having yee mee soup but taste like pan mee. not happy ...
- The foods here are delicious !!!!
- Delicious.. =P
- Breakfast, Mixed Rice and Fried Rice
- Nice and good
- Dont leave this place without trying the homemade soymilk. I was told the ladyboss made it everyday. So fresh, not too sweet and nice. Try it!!!