- Yangchou fried rice for RM6,big portion!very worth it if you're a fan of fried rice.A diffrent style from the normal fried rice.
- The restaurant has foul smell. Noodles are below average. Not recommended to pay a visit
- The taste like eating in Beijing...
- Qinghai & xinjiang fried noodles similar sauce taste. BBQ/grilled beef was hard & tasteless. Dumplings wld hv tasted better if served in a bamboo steamer to keep warm. One dish prices reasonable
- always always and always my fav. the best Chinese Muslim food EVER
- dumplings are the best. try all the types of noodle menu. you would feel like eating at china mainland.
- The Lanzhou fried ramen and dumplings are worth a try. Zi ran meat not bad. They have another stall at Tesco Shah Alam.
- Should try the spicy lamb in the menu.. surely u'll crave for more!!!
- Noodle number 103-spicy and very tasty