786 Shek O Village
+852 2809 4165
- Go for the fried tofu with salted spices. One of the best versions I've had in Hong Kong!
- Great little place at the parking lot. The tom yun soup is great as well as the pad thai. Its efficient and affordable.
- I had satay and lemongrass shrimp, both were delicious.
- Best fried tofu in Hong Kong. Make sure you get the sauce
- Very nice Thai place near Shek O beach. Highly recommended! Better than nearby cafes.
- The Stewed pork knuckles on rice was soft and tender, too bad it was not served hot enough, more sauce would be nice. The roasted ox tongue was pretty rich in flavour along with the dip. Nice view:~)
- Must try their Tom Yum Kung Soup and Sticky Rice with Mango desert, superb!!
- The chicken soup with coconut milk is excellent!
- Does not serve alcohol, but you can buy beer at the nearby shops.
- Larb, pork neck, and pomelo salad are great.