301 N Garfield Ave #G (at Garcelon Ave)
Monterey Park, CA 91754
- The best fish dumpling you've ever had.
- The waitress apparently doesn't like her job much.
- I guess I was mistaken by what the fried stuffed dumplings were.. I thought it was just panned fried dumplings but it's a pan fried bao (more bready then dumpling skin)
- Make sure you order the #9 (Pan Fried Pork Dumplings with Leeks & Shrimp), not the #6 (Pork with Leeks & ShrimpFried), or youll end up with just regular ol potstickers.
- pan fried pork dumpling with leek and shrimp
- Try the shrimp, pork and cabbage dumpling. You won't be disappointed.
- Best lamb dumplings in LA. Their garlic vinegar sauce is to die for. Love eating here then taking dumplings to go.
- Fish with parsley dumplings
- The fried stuffed dumpling and the steamed shrimp dumplings rock the house. Grab a beer at the Hong Kong market down the street first.
- "Best Fish Dumpling: Boiled Sole and Chinese Parsley Dumpling" from serious eats