Cineplex, Indie Movies, Office
4550 E Cactus Rd (at Paradise Valley Mall)
Phoenix, AZ 85032
- We overheard 2 other people complaining about a guy getting a blowjob in another theatre. Kids working there decided to not go in and say anything. Unless you like semen, skip this place.
- Small theaters, but nice comfy leather rocking seats.
- Nice theater, great process, comfy seats, but they don't like to lean back, kind of a drag.
- Very organized for the last HP movie
- Not as clean as some others but the hotdogs are great just be sure to show up extra early if planning on ordering a lot the dogs take 30 minutes to cook very decent price and theater is usually empty
- Regular adult pricing is $8, matinees are $6 & shows before noon cost $5. Theres a $2.50 surcharge for 3-D movies, making Picture Show's affordability unparalleled when it comes to seeing new flicks.
- Totally great prices, especially when it comes to 3D!
- Don't forget the $1 hot dogs!
- The seats sucked, too small. I don't know if ill go there again! It was cheaper than harkins though.
- 5.50 for a student price all day. 5 dollar before noon for everyone!
- $5 tickets before noon