Farmer's Market, Flea Market
3:00pm - 8:00pm
- look @ pretty women in sundresses...yeah!
- Free samples and beer. How can u go wrong?
- More food vendors than ever! Cheesecake, BBQ, and of course TitletownBrewing.com and DosChilesCatering.com
- Coffee is good!
- Fresh flower/veggies? craft brews, local champagne/wines,street food & music
- Watch out for kids handing out neon green cards/coupons. They're herbalife distributors trying to expand their pyramid scheme
- What a great way to spend a lovely summer evening. Beer, food, live music and people watching.
- Love it! Great selection n prices
- Go see chef Chris and heather in the Skaliwagon foodie truck!
- Lots of the same vegetables and jewelry. Tons on delicious food from various vendors, the BBQ was excellent. Good beer too.
- Buy your produce from ledgeview gardens, hydroponic tomatoes at their finest!
- Don't forget to check out Walnut Wine & Liquor!
- Buy more flowers for the wife
- A good mix of produce and goods vendors. Music and entertainment. Go early or be prepared to fight crowds.
- The cheese curds are a can't miss attraction!
- Get there early for best selection... Walk through first then go back and buy the best quality and best deals
- Love the flowers
- One of the best farmer's markets around. Go early and go hungry :-)
- Best place to buy fresh fruits and veggies!!! Huge selection at great prices. All locally grown.
- Fresh veggies and fruit...love it