$ $ $
- One of the worst open buffet restaurants I've ever been to. The food tasted as if it was frozen for a couple of months then put together in 10 minutes. Why does such thing even exist in Disney Land?!
- Everthing was cold and the meat was much to red. Unfortunately, I never come back here :( (diner)
- Buffet volont (avec softs) nickel point de vue qualit prix avec pas mal de choix ;-)
- Great buffet, lots of choice. Even better at breakfast
- Excellent buffet. Trs bon rapport qualit prix. Faux filet de buf, pav de saumon, beau choix de desserts. Les boissons sont galement volont !
- Goed restaurant. All inclusive concept en veel keuze
- Estilo "all you can eat buffet". A melhor parte a vista para o castelo!
- I had Christmas diner over there and it was awesome! Really friendly waiters
- All you can eat buffer with great choice including desserts! Soft drink refills included
- Le buffet est bien diversifi : il y en a pour tous les gots !
- Il vaut mieux rserver : ce restaurant a du succs !
- Great selection of food, but drink service is a bit hit and miss with the refills. Other than that we has a really nice time and loved the food - crpes were delicious!
- Buffet volont avec une grande varit d'entres/plat/dessert.
- All you can eat and drink (soft) for less than 30 euros. No line, attentive staff and the buffet has many options. Been here twice. Not a 5 stars restaurant though, but for me was fine.
- I was here a few years ago and didn't have any complaint. But now...food wasn't always tasty. At 6h30 (when park is open till 7) they already start cleaning up...And way to "social" personal
- Ms que correcto buffet. Importante que admiten sin reserva, con no mucha espera.