175 Sip Ave (at John F. Kennedy Blvd.)
Jersey City, NJ 07306
- I'm shitfaced!
- Great breakfast anytime.
- There are on and off days, someone in the kitchen is doing a mediocre job. 70/100 times its good o' fashion diner food, great environment. ....unless you don't mind drunk ass party people/ bums
- Cheesecake. 'nuff said.
- When the fries are fresh, and they usually are, they're awesome.
- I came here for the first time today. Now I'm home in the bathroom and have been all afternoon. I DO NOT recommend.
- Sometimes dogs are brown.
- One if the very few places in jersey city open 24 x 7 .. Mmmm gyros sandwiches onion rings omelettes .. Allll good
- Ask for Julia, she is awesome
- Try the Swiss Grilled Cheese On Wheat Bread & Sweet Potato Froes
- Good food with GREAT service! Ask for Joseph! Pride in service!!
- The specials are over at 9pm. Get there before then.
- Bob is the best waiter ever.
- waited 10 min just for someone to ask if I was being help or if I needed a menu, never again.
- Matzo in their matzo ball soup sour and gross bleh! >< I remember food beig awesome here when I was 5. Things change in 15 years
- The service here was crap, their steak was hard as hell and overcooked. Their scrambled eggs were okay. Stick to their pancakes.
- I ordered chicken quesidilla, received it after 20mins. The chicken was burnt, asked to replace with veg. It arrived in aother 30 min. Lost my hunger to eat it.
- Breakfast is great, hard to find places in NJ with grits!
- Service is dirty and slow.
- Awesome food! My mom and I went here after a college visit and had a great time!!