- Try the monte cristo... if you dare!
- Old-fashioned breakfasts: we ordered a spinach and and feta and a bacon omelette and split them; each got rye toast. Delicious home fries included. Bottomless coffee. Great, friendly service.
- Omelettes were awesome!
- Great staff, great food, great prices. What else can you ask for?
- Great deal on dinner- $14.95 includes soup/salad, entree, drink, and dessert. Bonus - a glass of wine
- Get there before 11am for the special.
- Excellent breakfast, especially the home fries, ask for them well done - they're great!
- You can't go wrong with a breakfast platter/sandwich, and the filet of sole is so delicious! Generous portions are a bonus, and that the owners and staff are truly like family is a cherry on top :)
- Great service though I don't recommend the burgers.
- Cheeseburger deluxe are good to go!
- Skip this place.. not clean, service rude.. food is plain and terrible.. so many better options in area... and they rob you on the bill
- Nothing is good, but its all overpriced, food is dry and bland and not fresh. Service is rude. They rob you for soda refills.. many more better options