- Liked the spicy chicken, the place is very good to visit if you are starving since they serve enough food to feed two people in one plate
- Huge quantities of food
- Huge portions! I also like getting their frozen dumplings to-go by the pound.
- Noodle soup portions are bigger than an XL pho for a lower price here!
- Sichuan Popcorn Chicken (#117), was SPICY, nicely salty, and great with cold beer. Hunan Fried Noodles (#4) was good combo of flavors (includes beef). Service was fast and staff was super-friendly.
- Definitely my fav Chinese restaurant in greater Seattle area. However very long wait for the dish(not table). I think there is only one chef that cooks. Worth it!
- Mu Su Pork! Pot Stickers! So many tasty things!
- Spare ribs in bamboo, yummy!
- Long time waiting for food. Waited 30 mins then I was told that they need 30 mins more. So I left and will never come back.
- Slooooooow service. Been here for 45 min waiting for two bowls of wonton soup and one order of Mongolian beef.
- Mongolian beef with fried rice. Originally plain.
- Service was so abysmal we didn't stay for the food. Party of six and although they had two open tables for four they didn't offer it. Just told us to deal with it. So...leave the kids in the car?!
- Cumin lamb: very good and authentic.
- order anything but "sizzling" items. those dishes really smoke up the whole place.
- Kung poa is amazing!
- Don't take the spicy popcorn chicken - too salty. Over all poor food and service.
- If you are getting the hot pot buffet with lamb make sure you are getting lamb. They tried to tell us the beef was lamb.