Water Park, Theme Park
- Sometimes I crave the California Chicken Burrito from the restaurant in the water park! It's yummy! My two year old loves the toddler pool!
- 1hr wait today!! Honestly WORTH the WAIT!! Family had a BLAST!!
- Not an all day thing. Best to do second with park hopper pass. Bring towels. No rentals.
- Locker cost $7 and $9 Bring your own towel unless you want to buy one! There are not enough restrooms at least for girls!
- Watch out for people who move your stuff off the chairs while you're in the pools or on the slides.
- Free life vests are provided!
- I went with my 2 young girls. The park is over crowded, not a lot in water park activity. And the VIP passes is not worth it, because you need to stand in que or you would need to push people aside.
- Closed in winter
- Good for kids
- Bring your towels, weather tends to b chilly even in July, food varieties r limited. My girls age 9 and 5 says it's ok. I think it's a good try mimicking disney land.
- If you forgot to bring anything, you can buy it here. Of course, it'll be much more expensive.
- Great place to hang out on a warm day! Lazy river, water slides, and the new Chima Water Park.
- Great place to come with little kids !! Lots of friendly lifeguards so you can really relax
- Great got small kids, lots of lifeguards
- Rent a cabana with a fridge. Being a picnic.
- The fish burritos at the food cart are the best!
- Awesome cabana! It has 2 lounge chairs, fridge and drinks!
- Do not forget towels and extra change of clothes.
- You constantly have to have food bought from the food stand to be able to sit on their shaded tables otherwise they'll ask you to move. Boo