Estes Park, CO 80517
- They always say the parking lot is full. There was a sign saying lot was full. When we arrived there were 100+ open spots. Just take your chance!
- Went there end of March but was fully covered with snow and ice.
- great view of the Continental Divide
- Beautiful and tiny lake with a great view.
- $20 day pass/$30 week pass for park
- Nice easy hike around the lake
- Park and "Park and Ride" and use the shuttle to hit the different stops in the Bear Lake area.
- Began at Bear Lake trailhead & hiked around Lakes Nymph, Bear, Emerald, Dream and Hiayaha ard loop back to trailhead. 5 hrs w photo stops at overlooks, streams, waterfalls, & animals.
- Do the hike to Alberta Falls