Hotel Bar, Beer Garden
$ $ $
- The "shitty bar" isnt that shitty. Its not so bad for a hotel bar. Bonus: you can bring your pet lobster & the bartender will name it.
- Did not like this place at all. Our table was cluttered with dirty dishes and no one would clean the table! Disappointed, bad service! The food was nothing special.
- Unlike the lobby bar at most Westin hotels, this one wouldn't allow me to take a drink back to my room. Annoying.
- An okay bar if you feel like staying on property
- Our service was not great. Tacos were huge but nothing to rave about.
- Decent for a hotel bar but far from great
- The City Bar Burger and the Meatloaf are both awesome.
- Get the key lime martini
- Horrible service
- Great selection of tequila